Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 5, 2009

About Meeeeeeeeee


Oh Man,

It took nearly 6 months for me to publish my first post .................. My goodness.

I would like to start my blog with some intro to this guy who is blogging.I am Pavan Kumar B K my friends call me as BK.

I am from a beautiful town located on the coastal belts of Karnataka.I spent my initial 18 years here.This is a must visit place for every individual who would like to enjoy nature's beauty. It is a place of water falls, beaches, western ghats, and lot of temples. I miss and love this place a lot.

I did my engineering at one of the best Engineering colleges . I am presently working for one of the leading R&D organization. I believe a person should be respected, loved and considered one among us irrespective of his education, achievements , culture and back ground. Why go for crap comparisons ? Why do we need bullshit boastings ? If you are really a great person like , Edison, Ford, C V Raman, Bendre, recongintion comes to you. No need to go and flaunt it .

I plan to write many things in this blog.

It may vary form my personal opinions to some intersting news.

It may be realted to businness, economics, politics or some movie also.

I plan to have a seperate technical blog for my slef, where I plan to wrire technical stuffs.
http://techie-techinfo.blogspot.com/ (this is the link for the same )

Whatever I write in this blog is always from my point of view. Its not to hurt anybody or to prove myself right or something. It will not be related to anybody also.

so for today thats it .....

I hope I will post something tomorrow.

No comments: