Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

India Positive - Believe In India

I believe that India has a great future and I have lot of belief in its growth and its capability. I see every day how my fellow colleagues in IT industry put in lot of efforts to build a solid future to themselves and in turn make India successful as a whole. Yes I agree there are so many problems to be resolved yet,but these kind of initial hiccups are bound to exist in such a large nation with such a huge diversity in almost everything.

I am truly proud of India , its diversity , its life , its people and its energy. I see India as strong competitor at world level in years to come. I would love to see all the best talents produced in India to be in India and be part of its success story.

I read an interesting article in DNA's cover page on India positive and I am uploading the same article in this blog. I liked it a lot and I hope everyone else feels the same.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very optimistic point of view.

When you look at the picture closely, its not all that pretty. Scams, inflation, corruption at so many levels will only hinder progress.

-- Ranjith

Unknown said...

hmmm..kinda neutral on this topic.India has the potential to make it big...has corruption too!Someone has to set the ball rolling..isnt it?

Hayat in search of..... said...

i like to be a critic.....just peanuts from a huge tree should not make u happy bro....just look at the dirt around n in it and i agree to best be happy with peanuts...as i cant clean the shit filled world as there is no space to move it out ;)

Pavan said...

Bro's

I Agree that there are problems in India , but it is bound to happen in huge countries like India with a such a large population.

The problems will be solved , it will take time.

What I am trying to say is India has great future , it has huge potential . I am not saying problems are not there.

It is like Metro in Bangalore, as of now it is such a big head ache for all commuters in Bangalore , but after it is complete we will have all the comfort.