Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Top Ten Highest Grossing Bollywood Movies of 2010


I was interested in knowing the hit movies of 2010 and top grosser's of 2010, so I explored for the same and got it in Box Office India website.

According to Bollywood Box Office, the top ten highest grosser's for 2010 are as below.

These are based on the total collections of each individual movie.

1. Dabangg
2. Golmaal 3
3. Rajneeti
4. My Name is Khan
5. Housefull
6. Tees Maar Khan
7. Once Upon A Time in Mumbai
8. Kites
9. I hate Luv Storys
10. Anjaana Anjaani

The movies listed below are among top hits of 2010, one should note that all top earners are not declared as hit because the box office considers the investment that gone into the movie as well.

1. Dabangg
2. Golmaal 3
3. Rajneeti
4. My Name is Khan
5. Housefull
6.Once Upon A Time in Mumbai
7.I hate Luv Storys

Source : http://www.boxofficeindia.com/

1 comment:

Shweta Hegde said...

Excellent collage .. m impressed!!