Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

One Year Full Time MBA in India at Reputed B Schools

Its long time since I jotted down. Its  pretty sad that 2012 year passed away without even one article. I intended to write about so many things but then the laziness overpowered :) . 

In India one year full time MBA is a recent phenomena, may be they surfaced around 10 years ago. I would say this form of MBA suits for folks with at least 3 year work Ex with an aspiration to move into management roles in their existing industry. Drastic career change is not impossible though.

Please refer the link below for detailed description on 1 year Full time MBA programs in India.

Let me quickly give list of reputed colleges in India that offer 1 year Full Time MBA along with average exp required for admission .

All colleges below are very reputed and definitely they are good , I am listing down the colleges based on my knowledge and  in the order of my personal preference. All of them admit students through GMAT and a  few give additional options of CAT and XAT.

1. ISB - Indian School of Business -  Average Work Ex 5 years.
2. IIM Ahemdabad - Average Work Ex 10 years .
3. IIM Calcutta - Average Work Ex 8.8 years .
4. XLRI Jameshedpur - Average Work Ex 7 years .
5. IIM Bangalore  - Average Work Ex  9.6 Years .
6. IIM Lucknow -  Average Work Ex 7 years .
7. IIM Indore -  Average Work Ex 7 years .
8. SP Jain Global MBA-  Average Work Ex 4 Years .
9. Great Lakes Institute of Management  - Average Work Ex  4 Years .
10. SP Jain IMR -Average Work Ex  7 Years .
11. IMT Ghazibad -Average Work Ex  7.5 Years
12. Agesis - Average Work Ex  - Not Very Sure
13. Myra School of Business Average Work Ex 5 Years.

If there are any queries let me know I will try my best to answer. The best place to get detailed info regarding one year full time MBA program is  the respective colleges website.


6 comments:

Naveen babu said...

All The Best Maga.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Posts like these are helpful for MBA aspirants who don't have much idea about where to start from for their MBA courses.

Unknown said...

Good writing is something I can appreciate. You have made your points in a smart way. I am impressed with how interesting you have been able to present this content.


MBA Institute India

Unknown said...

Quite a nice information. I was wondering if there are any schools which offer one-year MBA with couple of years’ experience. Four years seems quite a lot to me.

Unknown said...

Nice and updated information. Seems to be very useful for working professionals seeking guidance. Thanks for the post.